First Presbyterian Church of Olney

An evangelical church in urban Philadelphia

A family of believers of all ages and ethnicities

First Presbyterian Church of Olney Philadelphia PA


Home Olney Pres Web Site
Calendar Olney Pres Web Site
Services Olney Pres Web Site
Activities Olney Pres Web Site
Photos Olney Pres Web Site
Beliefs Olney Pres Web Site
Location Olney Pres Web Site
Listen Olney Pres Web Site
Contact Olney Pres Web Site
Youth Olney Pres Web Site
Donate Olney Pres Web Site
Members Olney Pres Web Site

Online Giving to the Ministry of The First Presbyterian Church of Olney



COVID-19 Note:  During the current coronavirus situation, the church is following the government's request to limit the attendence at our services.  The expenses of the church, though, continue.  We ask that our members and friends continue to financially support the church at this time in one of the following ways:

1) You can mail a check to the church at:

The First Presbyterian Church of Olney
5435 N 3rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19120

2) You can have your bank send your donation to the church through their online Bill Pay system.

3) You can use the PayPal link above with a Debit Card, Credit Card, or a PayPal account (no PayPal account required).

Thank you and may God bless you during these difficult times.

You can help support the work of the church by making an online donation.  Just click on the "Donate" button above.  Your gift will be accepted through PayPal, and you can make a donation whether you have a PayPal membership or not.

Additional Info About Donating

Here are instructions for when you get to the PayPal donation page:
  • First, enter the amount of your donation in the area provided.
  • If a PayPal member,
    • click on the "Donate with PayPal" button
    • enter PayPal login info and use the normal PayPal screens
  • If not a PayPal member,
    • click on the "Donate with Debit or Credit Card" button
    • enter all of your payment details
    • click on "Donate Now".


Here's some more info about your online donation:

  • All donations will go to the church's current operating fund unless otherwise specified.
  • 100% of your donation is fully tax deductible with approximately 97% of your donation going directly to the church and the other 3% paying for the online donation expense.
  • Donations are made through the PayPal system.  PayPal members can log in to make their donations.  Non-PayPal users can still make credit card or debit card donations through PayPal.


Back | Home | Calendar | Services | Activities | Photos | Beliefs | Location | Listen | Contact | Youth | Donate
For more information about this site, please contact thewebmaster@fpcolney.org

Copyright , First Presbyterian Church of Olney,
5435 N. Third Street, Philadelphia, PA 19120
215-424-6809